Freelance Business Development Manager
For growing Cybersecurity Company
We are a innovative Cyber Security Company. We are based in Erpe-Mere, Belgium,. We are looking for a Freelance Business Development Manager.
We deliver Cyber Security Services to various companies (big, middle, small). Having renewed our website recently, we are looking for an independent business development manager who is interested in working closely with us to get in touch with potential clients, and this on a commission basis. (Fees can be discussed based on your experience.)
We are not just looking for someone who is sales minded, but a real partner in crime that is genuinely interested in Cyber Security, and willing to learn.
Preferably you are:
– motivated to work with cyber security professionals.
– experience in the cyber security industry. (If not, this has to be your fulltime passion and you want to turn it into a fulltime job.)
– interested in representing the company.
– possibly, a starting independent sales agent that wants to expand his/her portfolio.
– fluent in Dutch and English, living in Belgium. French is a plus.
Possibility to become employee after 6 months.
We look forward to having that coffee!
We are specialized in Cybersecurity Services
and Penetration Testing
. We conduct security audits
, monitor security of the whole infrasture, protect against Ransomware
, report the security status and provide practical improvements. We help companies to comply to various regulations like GDPR,
and other frameworks. We protect using MITRE ATT&CK
a globally-accessible knowledge base of adversary tactics and techniques based on real-world observations.