Selection of latest cybersecurity news from various well known trusted sources:
- NIST Picks Four Quantum-Resistant Cryptographic Algorithms
- HackerOne Employee Fired for Stealing and Selling Bug Reports for Personal Gain
- Supply Chain Attack Deploys Hundreds of Malicious NPM Modules to Steal Data
- Why Browser Vulnerabilities Are a Serious Threat — and How to Minimize Your Risk
- Google Chrome WebRTC Zero-Day Faces Active Exploitation
- Google patches “in-the-wild” Chrome zero-day – update now!
- Researchers Uncover Malicious NPM Packages Stealing Data from Apps and Web Forms
- 3 Cyber Threats Resulting From Today's Technology Choices to Hit Businesses by 2024
- Pro-China Group Uses Dragonbridge Campaign to Target Rare Earth Mining Companies
- Name That Edge Toon: On Guard
- Latest Cyberattack Against Iran Part of Ongoing Campaign
- Google Patches Actively Exploited Chrome Bug
- As New Clues Emerges, Experts Wonder: Is REvil Back?
- Researchers Share Techniques to Uncover Anonymized Ransomware Sites on Dark Web
- Update Google Chrome Browser to Patch New Zero-Day Exploit Detected in the Wild
We are specialized in Cybersecurity Services and Penetration Testing. We conduct security audits, monitor security of the whole infrasture, protect against Ransomware, report the security status and provide practical improvements. We help companies to comply to various regulations like GDPR,and other frameworks. We protect using MITRE ATT&CK a globally-accessible knowledge base of adversary tactics and techniques based on real-world observations.
Related services :
Security Audit – Website Security – Security Monitoring